Thursday, November 20, 2008

Gandolfos

AKA Gandies. All I can say is mmmmhmmmm good. We had an assembly today...so naturally we go to Gandies. I'm totally against our Student Council...AKA Stuco. So I boycott the assemblies. I am president of the IHJL club...I Hate Jake Lee. The school president....but if anyone asks it's I Hope Jimmy Lives. We're making t-shirts. Go us...
Anyways. It is a clear Thursday morning and Trevor and I are galavanting off to Gandies in high spirits since every other plan to escape the torture that is assemblies had failed. We arrived at the drive thru after jamming to some Chiodos, and got our breakfast sandwhiches. God better have a special place in heaven for Gandies otherwise I won't go...
I also bought my dress for preference. It's short and purple. Definitely classy. I'll try to get a picture up.

No comments: