Friday, January 9, 2009

Under Control

I feel like I finally have life under control.
I have a job, I'm getting my homework done, I've got housing picked out for next year, a great boyfriend, and plans.
Finally. It took me until 2 days before I turn 18 to get my life under control, but I'm feeling good now.
And it snowed this morning, so I'm hoping that it snows again tomorrow because I'm going up snowboarding. (FINALLY!!)
I love the way the snow feels. And I have a brand new board to carve through it. And even though I have to work tomorrow, and Tyson will be gone this weekend...it's looking like a pretty good birthday weekend.
Oh and I NEED to get new music. Any recommendations?

6 comments:

Thomas Aquinas said...

Vampire Weekend is good Also, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Interpol, Rush, Matisyahu, Fugees, blue oyster cult,

Mikayla said...

i have interpol and the blue oyster cult, and i've heard of the yeah yeah yeahs. i've never heard of vampire weekend but i'll check them out. thanks.

Thomas Aquinas said...

Have you heard of Skillet? They are very good, and apparently have 7 cds, which is 6 more than I previously thought.

matthew said...

Don't listen to Mike, he doesn't know good music, and any he does he stole from me. Listen to Marnie Stern. This is Matt by the way. Your blog is awesome.

Mikayla said...

I keep wondering whether to listen to him on music. but he does know some really good stuff. are you guys both going to be at westminster again next year?

matthew said...

i won't and mike might. i'll be at the u and mike will either be still at westminster or like somewhere in louisiana. why, are you considering going there?