Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Yeah Yeah Yeah....

Yes I know I haven't blogged much for the better part of a month now. But can you blame me? I actually wanted a vacation...and then school started back up and I was dealing with some issues that seemed a little more important at the time than blogging....
Just so you know I have new roommates. Yup, Taylor, Mykelle, and Alicia all left me. Which kind of sucked...but that's alright because I've got the big room in the back now where it is much more quiet.
So we get some introductions: Kate who took over Taylor's room is incredibly like Taylor...which is a good thing because I really liked Taylor. She's really nice and we get along really well. She's a clean freak (her words...not mine) and I love that. Our house always smells nice and is clean...she even scrubbed the walls the other night. I was in awe.
Demi on the other hand is pretty quiet. She's super friendly, but mostly keeps to herself. Her boyfriend Riley is over a lot, or she is at his house. So we don't see her too often. She's a freshman and just graduated from high school last spring.
That's it. There's just three of us, which I'm totally fine with. Although someone was in our house today and we have no idea who, they moved some mattresses out of the spare room as well as a door. So we're not sure if someone is moving in or not. Cue Twilight Zone music....dododododododo......

1 comment:

TaytertheTotter said...

Awww... :( I miss you Mikayla!! I'm glad Kate is like me. But don't let her replace me! *sniffle*