Thursday, July 29, 2010

A week goes by....

Holy Crap...It's Thursday. I never thought today would come. Tyson has been gone about 8 days now and I'm doing fine. Wait let me check my pulse....oh yeah I'm still alive, him leaving didn't actually kill me.
I've already gotten 4 letters though. Which pretty much makes my life. Hahahaa. Yeah we're not really missing out on communication which I thought we would. Although his hoodie he gave me smells a lot more like me and a lot less like him. Is it bad I want to steal my brother's Hollister cologne and put some of it on the hoodie...Tyson never wore that, it just smells really good....
Big news!!! I found a job in Logan. Well it's more that I get to keep my job from down here all year long. Which is awesome! I'll just be working out of my apartment and I need to buy my own landline, but that really doesn't matter. I'm so excited. I can't even imagine what it would be like to actually have money while living in Logan. I'm going to be RICH this year. Well not really. Still have to pay my parents off for the car. But still. It's more money than I had before!

No comments: