Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Oh I guess that's why...

So today Tyson went into the MTC which successfully equals me not seeing him for two years...unless he comes down with some serious disease like cancer or something. I doubt that. He's never sick like that.
Tys and I talked on the phone for the last time right before he left and he said something that I now totally agree with. I'm not saying I regret any part of our relationship, we wouldn't trade that. But what we're both going through right now is the reason everyone says not to have a girlfriend when you go into the mission field.
I'm still not really sure I've accepted the fact he's gone. I keep checking my phone....nothing. I get on my computer and check my chat...nothing. I keep thinking of things I need to tell him and music to show him...and he's not here anymore.
I'm not trying to get the pity of anyone here...all I'm saying is that this sucks worse than I ever thought it would.
731 more days until he gets home....this is going to be a long two years. Kill me.

No comments: