Thursday, March 17, 2011

I'm still here....

I haven't updated in over 2 weeks. Not because I've forgotten....just because I haven't written anything I felt needed to be posted.
Spring break got thrown in the mix and I don't think I touched my computer for four days in a row. That happens when you have an iPod. So let's blame that shall we?
I feel like time is just flying past me. Is it already Thursday? Wow. I just got back up here on Sunday and it feels like it was yesterday.
Time just keeps slipping through my fingers. It blows my mind. I feel a little out of control. Like how I feel when I bomb it down a run really fast on my snowboard. There's a thrill in that, but also a paranoia....because at that speed crashing really hurts. I feel kind of like time is barreling me that fast through it...and there is the thrill...but the paranoia that I'm missing things.
Sometimes I feel like I'm in a dream state and that when I wake up I only remember a few of the things that happened. I don't know how to slow time down, stop the clock and catch my breath.
Each week seems to go by at a break neck speed....and I arrive at the weekend, only to speed up trying to get things done.
A good friend of mine once said, "Time stops for no one." Maybe at some point it will slow down a little bit so I can really enjoy the moments that I feel are passing me by.


No comments: