Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sweetest things.

Since my life and every ounce of my time currently belongs to MCHS I have a list instead of a real life post. Since some of life still needs to be documented especially the really sweet things:
- Mark dug the car out of the snow for me yesterday. He also warms it up every morning. That man. He's swell.
- Coming home to hot cocoa after a particularly long Monday.
- The student who told me that she loves the way I teach.
- Mark making dinner AND doing dishes while I sit in the spare room typing out lesson plans.
- Family members who ordered birthday presents for me from Spain.
- Our nightly activity of Lego Harry Potter, except when Mark hits me with a spell, then I get annoyed.
- University Supervisors who are really nice when your government class was a little chaotic during your observation.
Now back to lesson planning.

No comments: