Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

For Halloween this year I am Angela Martin from The Office (on left). It's pretty much awesome. My hair is pulled back and I'm all dressed up. I even have an engagement ring since I'm engaged to Andrew Bernard.
Anyways PG plays Brighton today in the State football tournament. Mangle a Bengal...Brighton your day! We're going to win.
Tonight I'm going to a friend's house to watch a scary movie. It should be interesting as it will be the first time two of my friends really hang out after tons of drama. If one of them even shows up....Let me tell you how dumb drama is. Oh and tomorrow Tyson and I are going back up to nightmare on 13th which I highly recommend. I also recommend Hee Haws Night Terrors. The scary thing up there is AWESOME! It totally scared both me and Tyson. Well have a Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It did NOT scare me!