Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Me. I'm back.

Last week was bad. If I've ever come close to absolute darkness and depression that was definitely it. I felt as though my tiny little world had just imploded.
Kaitlyn used to call me Rapunzel. It was as if I let the prince up in the tower and he turned out to be a suicide bomber...my tower blew up. I found a new one and I cut my hair. But did that really make it better? To just give up on life? Meaning? Love?
It didn't make it better. So I bought some good CDs and cried a bit. Sometimes you need that. A few onion rings later(they're my comfort food...weird i know), I'm better. I'm back in the game, my injury didn't last long.
I'm back to me. Back to happiness. Back to where I'm supposed to be. I firmly believe everything happens for a reason, and even when you feel you can't get out of your slump. You can. I'm a lot stronger than I thought I was. Sure it's going to ache for a while. That's just what happens. Like Jack's Mannequin says, "Swim." Don't simply tread water. Swim.
Swimming implies you are moving. You're moving towards something. For me I'm making some goals, I need to get back on track.

1. Be happy for you, not anyone else.
2. Get YW award...
3. Keep up your musical projects.

That's all I've got so far. But I'll keep swimming.

No comments: