Thursday, October 9, 2008

New Phone

I have been waiting patiently for 2 years for a new phone. My poor pink Katana is on it's last legs. The front is excessively scratched, the back is cracked and broken in several places, and if you hold it upside down it opens on its own.
So naturally this month we were eligible for an upgrade. YAY!
I was looking at the phones. The LG Rumor was cool and so was this one Samsung one...but I finally decided on a BlackBerry. I figured since I'll have it for about 2 years I might as well go top of the line right?
So $200 dollars later...OUCH! I need to work 20 hours to work that one off. There is a mail in rebate...So once I get my phone I'll have to get that taken care of. And it won't hurt so bad then.
By the time I get this phone I think I'll be electronicly sound...and probably good for about 2 weeks when they come out with something cooler.

No comments: