Monday, October 25, 2010

Nothing like finishing at....1?

So I had this little 12 page paper due...well later on today actually.
How long have I known about this....well um....since the first week of the semester actually. Did I do anything with it until tonight? Nope not a chance.
There's something strange that motivates you when you know you HAVE to get it done. When you don't have to get it done then you don't try. I promise, I didn't try until tonight.
I feel like I have a pretty well done paper on the Israel-Palestinian conflict, plus I feel pretty proud for finishing.
Now should I really be on my blog at 1:15 a.m. Probably not. Oh well. I have been neglecting this thing the past couple of days. I promise I have a few funny stories I will at some point have to put up. Someday when I find time....yeah that'll happen.

No comments: