Monday, October 3, 2011

Please excuse me while my brain explodes.

Between planning a wedding....going to school....and working almost thirty hours a week...my brain is ready to explode. I'm still not sure what everyone is going to be wearing....how I should do my hair....what my bouquet will look like etc.
You see I've never really been one of those girls who fantasizes about this type of thing. When I got engaged I had been practical, I had researched so I wouldn't feel SO overwhelmed, but I didn't have this great plan in my head.
I kind of wish I had. Everyone keeps asking me what I want. I wish I knew....My response is usually....what do you think will look good.
I am a little lost in a sea of bridal magazines, photo links and questions.
(One small squeal dance around the room moment, however, I did find THE dress. Yep, it's hanging in my closet right now. And I may or may not try it on more than I ought.)

No comments: