Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Stress....

I thought I had it all figured out. I had a picture of what I thought everything was going to look like and I was alright with it. But then inevitably someone comes up with a better idea and I'm stuck there thinking to myself that this is all changing very quickly.
We tried to find an apartment. Correction. Amy tried to find an apartment for us. (Which was extremely helpful seeing as she's done this whole shebang before and knows just how stressful it is.) Well we're apparently too on top of things. Because none of the apartments are currently interested in people who want to move in December. Oh well.
Then there's trying to figure out the catering for the reception and the decorations so on and so forth. You're probably really sick of my ranting about wedding stuff by now but it has literally consumed my life.

No comments: