Thursday, April 10, 2008

Senior Year....not looking too shabby...

Ok so I'm not screwed over on 3 credits...just 1 which happens to be 2 classes I'm taking online right now. So I pretty much figure I'm good to go. WAHOO! My schedule is pretty alright too. I have 3 AP classes, but a bunch of fun ones too. Which like NEVER happens for me.
My Schedule:
A1 Newspaper both semesters
A2 Art 1010 and then Popular Lit.
A3 AP English both semesters
A4 Photo 1 and then Aerobics
B1 AB Calculas AP
B2 Art 1010 and then Foods 2
B3 Seminary
B4 AP Government
Um only 3 hard classes. And AP Gov. won't be that bad because it's with Merrill and she's the coolest! And I have Shelton like a ton...too much Shelton hahaha jk. She's awesome too! I really don't want to do Aerobics though. It just seems lame. Why is pe credit required anyways. I took biology for heavens sake I shouldn't need to hear anything else about my body or anyone elses for that matter. But for the most part I'm excited. This is looking good!

2 comments:

Elder Forsyth said...

i'm going to take photo with you for sure just because I can. I'll also visit you alot in newspaper. what other cool people are in newspaper?

Mikayla said...

kait is going to be in newspaper with me, i'm very excited