Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Senior Year.....YIKES!

Holy crap. We're setting up our senior year. I have so many classes I have to do too. And I can't believe we're almost at the end of the whole public schooling experience. Time flies ridiculously fast.
I feel a little insignificant to tell you the truth. And I'm pretty much screwed over for graduating on like 3 credits. Yeah that's going to be interesting.
This year class sign ups are online, making all the tryouts and everything all happen...now. Which is such a pain. So student council just happened early this year too. Pretty much our president is an idiot and I only like a fourth of the people on there. It was rigged. So I've decided to screw all the assemblies and stuff. I don't care at this point.
A bunch of my friends tried out for chamber choir. A few that didn't make it cried and stuff. One girl who lost student council elections and isn't on it didn't make chamber too. It's really really sad. I think that in all seriousness she will have a mental breakdown.
Heather is strong. Her seminary teacher thinks she's suicidal. Which is pretty much a joke. He even made her the "ROLL TAKER" like officially just to make her feel special. I just laugh. What a mess.
I can already feel that next year...is going to be a mess...but hey Veronica Mars(that's just to make heather feel like she is needed) goes to our school. How bad could it be?

No comments: