Monday, May 31, 2010

My apologies


Geez that last post was a little heavy. I'm feeling much better today so yeah. Happy Memorial Day.
I worked out in the yard and just kept thinking that maybe if I'm really lucky I'll get a tan. That would be cool. I'll even take a sunburn at this point.
Today is supposed to be a totally epic movie making day. So far we haven't even started. This is quite unfortunate. I'm thinking we'll get to it...eventually. I wish American Eagle would ship the order I put in on Friday. I really want my new cute clothes.
Oh and I did a photo shoot this weekend, thanks to Kait. Here's my favorite so far. Eventually all of the pictures will be up on her blog kaitlyn.waters.photography.blogspot.com. Check it out!!!

1 comment:

kait said...

aww..thanks mikay
but actually it's
www.kaitlynwatersphotography.blogspot.com

(no periods inbetween)