Friday, June 4, 2010

Life Goes On

A friend of mine once said, "Time stops for no one, not even love. Where we feel that it is being neglected, it's really just creating more love for the 'right time', a time that hasn't come yet, or maybe it already came. Of course, when you least expect it, but you secretly needed it the most."
And she would know. Time doesn't stop...it keeps on rolling at the same speed it always has. We think it moves fast or that it moves slow, but in all reality it just ticks by....tick...tick..tick....
Two years will be two years, I can't make it go faster or go back to make this time before the goodbye longer. But why would I want to? If I haven't learned something today then the day has been wasted.
Life goes on. We can't stop it, and we can't speed it up. Tick....tick...tick....
I'm not who I was yesterday or two days ago. Who we are never stops changing. I think that's the key, we constantly changed and adapt. Worse things could happen.
Two years is two years....and it'll consistently go by...tick....tick....tick....

No comments: