Tuesday, June 8, 2010

So you remember that one time...?

So you remember that one time when my boyfriend Tyson was going on a mission? Yeah not for a while.
Yesterday morning Tyson got surgery to remove a bone shelf and some polyps from his nose (sort of like having a rhinoplasti...but not quite). His family had called the MTC last week to clear him for going in even though he was going to get surgery. They said it was OK. So he got the surgery.
Today, his dad called the MTC to arrange the post-op appointments and stuff like that. The MTC was like you didn't tell us you were getting surgery....
Turns out they talked to the medical office that deals more with insurance than the actually medical crap. So they didn't really talk to all the people they were supposed to.
Next transfer date....July 21st.
Tyson was not happy with that so they're going to fight this a for a while. So I get to go be emo again in about 3 weeks.
It's strange because I was secretly hoping something like this would happen....but you don't say that....and then it does...Now I'm like maybe I should stop hoping for stuff like this to happen.
Just when I thought I had this whole mission thing under control. I guess it just all works out for the best.

No comments: