Thursday, December 2, 2010

Because I should have said....

So I live in Logan....so when it snows...it snows A LOT. I drove up early on Saturday to miss the storm that came through...the storm that dumped 9 inches on little Logan. So my car was effectively covered and thanks to Oakridge's snow removal, completely stuck in the snow.
This isn't too big of a problem since I very rarely drive anywhere in Logan, but Taco Tuesday was approaching and I would need to dig my car out at some point. I don't have anyway to dig my car out. This was a problem.
Mark came over to my apartment to hang out..but I kicked him out a little after 10 to finish some homework. As I was reading all about counterinsurgency I heard scraping of a car. Being naturally curious as to why anyone would be scraping off their car at 10 o'clock at night..I looked outside.
Lo and behold Mark was scraping off my car. He even had a shovel and was digging the snow out from behind my tires. So I grabbed my jacket and walked outside. I opened the door walked about halfway down the steps...Mark looked up....
"You suck," I said. Yeah, I know, hardly the appropriate response. But really Mark was digging my car out for me. He didn't have to do that.
And that is why I'm writing this blog post, to publicly show everyone how awesome Mark is...and to say THANK YOU! Since I probably should have said that....and not 'You suck.'
Besides, Mark said that it was supposed to be a surprise for me and I kind of ruined it by being curious.
In other news, I had a funny in my international politics class today that made me laugh quite hard.
Professor Johnson was talking about counterinsurgency and said, "Obama....Crap I always do that.....Osama Bin Laden...."
The entire class erupted into laughter. Yep, that happened.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.