Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hello Finals....sort of....

So remember how finals week usually sucks really really bad? Well this year, not so much. You see somehow I only ended up with two finals, a take home test, and a paper.
So guess what I'm doing all of next week? I'm going snowboarding. This is literally the best finals week ever. You want to know what the best part is? My two big finals are international politics and United States foreign policy so I pretty much only have to study for one test, since they're both on about the same things.
Yeah, life is good.
I do, however, have one way it could be greatly improved. Oakridge should really get rid of the black ice in the parking lot. I was walking to the shuttle yesterday morning and then I slipped and fell. Not only do I have a massive bruise on my side and elbow, but there were a lot of people standing in line for the shuttle and they all saw me. I'm so uncoordinated.

No comments: