Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I love Christmas, it's absolutely wonderful..the food is good, the company is great, and you get presents. What more could you want?
On Christmas Eve we always have this great bit party at our house with everyone, we eat dinner and hang out. It was especially great this year because both of my grandfathers proved that they are incredibly politically incorrect.
Lisa: "Oh I love Robert Downey, Jr., I would take him covered in mud."
Grandpa Rich: "Ew him! He's nasty!" (This is an 88 year old man...keep that in mind).

Grandpa Viehweg: "I really liked that movie, the Bucket List, and what was the negroe's name that was in it?"
Me: "Morgan Freeman?"
Grandpa Viehweg: "Yeah, him."
The entire table erupted into laughter.....
Grandma Viehweg with a death stare: "Don't you laugh at him."

Ah yes.....That is my family.
Then Christmas morning came....and I got some very cute clothes....an iPod touch...and a Panini Grill! I feel almost as cool as Megan Crosland now. I didn't even ask for the grill...somehow my parents....I mean Santa...just knew I really wanted one.
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Megan & Scott said...

hahaha yes!! You can now share in my panini greatness!