Monday, May 2, 2011

Ah....Life just got INFINITELY better!

Today....I turned in two very long and very tedious papers. (Which I am now stressing about the grades I got on them....) But they're done. No more historical inaccuracies in Shakespeare's plays.....no more slave revolts and how they relate to Derek Walcott's plays. The papers are done. My stress level...which was seriously the only thing keeping me going....died.
With that I kind of have too. All the hard work is done and I am so ready to just curl up in my bed and sleep until I wake up. No more 7:30 alarms or running up to campus.
I can't do that. I have work both tomorrow and Wednesday at 8 in the morning....yuck. And then finals at 9:30 both Thursday and Friday.
My stress was honestly the last thing keeping me plunking along and now that I know my last two finals are going to be super easy....I've kind of lost all motivation.
Life has gotten better...but I keep looking at this week as hugely long. I so wish I wouldn't have taken home my Ernest Hemingway and Ayn Rand books. Nothing on my bookshelf is really remotely interesting...since they were all textbooks.
And I would rather kill myself than read another one of Shakespeare's plays.

No comments: