Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Home at last...

I moved home Friday....and it feels strange.
This may be because I changed pretty much everything about my room but the color and the furniture which happened faster than I planned.
It is also probably because of my extended work at home status at work....no one knows who I am. It's a little frustrating when they talk down to me like I don't know what I'm doing and I'm like, "Dude...I've worked here longer than you." While the look on their faces is priceless...it's still frustrating.
It's also frustrating because I want to hang out with Mark a lot more than I actually do. I saw him yesterday and today for a few minutes but it's not quite enough. I'm just glad he doesn't work tomorrow so I can finally actually hang out with him.
It seems like I wanted to see him so badly and it's just few and far between. It's better than only seeing each other every two weeks, but still. I'm sure it will work out. After all, it's only the first week of summer right?
I miss my best friends who I haven't seen in I don't know how long. Kait has been in St. George, but is hopefully available soonish, and Hayley apparently has anatomy taking over her life. Which is good for now, because most nights I just want to come home and sleep. I'm still exhausted from school. Still stressed because all the grades haven't come in....and until they do I doubt I'll feel like school is over.

No comments: