Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Plans....

Product Image Springmaid® Chocolate Floral Comforter SetI have some grand plans this summer!


1. Redecorating my room....
That's the new comforter set I picked out. My mom was so excited when I told her....and then I showed her and she realized my walls were staying blue....then she was less excited. She hates my blue walls.
2. Glow in the dark chalk!
Yes I know....I'm extremely immature. But this is going to be so much fun. I have some grand plans for this chalk. And I'll have to have Kait involved...since she's a way better artist than I am anyways.










3. Hanging with my friends. Oh man I miss Hayley, Kait, and Jessi....although I hang out with Jessi quite a bit. But I miss all of us together. So I'm excited for this summer and it will be awesome.
4. Warm weather. Can warm weather be a plan? I guess so! I'm just ready to break out my wake board and take to the water. It's not snowboarding, but it will do.
http://www.unionstreetinn.com/images/sanfrancisco3.jpg
5. San Fran! That's right! You heard it here first my family is hopefully planning on visiting this great city....no dates or anything quite yet. But I guess they're working on it. So keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: