Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Because Life is Awesome.

I've been neglecting this blog a little bit as of late. It might be because it is midterms and I'm a little burnt out of sitting at the computer. But it probably has more to do with the fact that Mark and I are having fun. All the time.
Seriously guys, marriage is great. My best friend is always around to do everything with, and let's just be honest doing things with someone else is always more fun...especially grocery shopping.
It might be fall break starting tomorrow at 10:20 a.m. right after my Assessment midterm. It's strange to have a test on testing....but thus is the education program.
Mark and I have some major adventures planned this weekend. It is making working until Friday very difficult. It's fall and it seems like there are so many fun things to do. We plan to take advantage of that this weekend. I'm especially excited for this because I feel like this past weekend was wasted on my monthly gift from hell.
Can I just say that I am loving the weather. It feels like fall, finally. I whipped out a coat yesterday, a real life coat! I was so excited. It means snow will be arriving soon and the holidays. I am determined to be very prepared for Christmas this year, since last year Christmas was T-4 days until wedding day. Needless to say everyone suffered, especially Mark in the Christmas present department. So I have been keeping a running list hidden on my phone every time he mentions something he would like. It is currently October so I'm a little ahead of things, but at least this way Christmas will be awesome and not just in the way of a wedding.
Also I completed a super cute craft that makes our house look quite festive (Pictures to come, the one on my iPhone is a little blurry and this craft is too cute for a blurry photo).
Life is good. 

No comments: