Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Weekend.

This weekend was awesome. We went down to my in-laws and my parents' house to go visit. I can't believe we hadn't been down that way since the middle of August. I remember when two weeks seemed long in between going down to see my family. Our calling makes it a little difficult to escape on the weekends down to go visit the family, but since this weekend was General Conference, it worked out perfectly.
The football game, was good, a little chilly and it was kind of a bummer we lost, but it was still so fun. Plus I got to go to Target. I go through Target withdrawals in Logan, we need one ASAP.
On Friday night my father-in-law showed us his new "toy" a M&P 15. Let me tell you, this gun is fun to shoot. Mark wants one too. We probably shouldn't have taken him shooting.
During the priesthood session I went out to Zupas with my mom, grandma and mother-in-law. It was a blast and the shopping excursion that followed resulted in me winning free cards and getting 40% a new craft for fall. Once it's done I'll no doubt get pictures up, but right now it is currently awaiting a trip to Hobby Lobby; I need some more supplies.
After conference I am a crochet expert. I crocheted boot cuffs. They are cute and I cannot wait for it to get a little colder so that I can wear them.
All in all a very productive weekend.
Oh and we borrowed my mother-in-law's food dehydrator. I am in dried apple heaven over here. 

No comments: