Monday, October 1, 2012

A Mustard Weekend.

Honey mustard pork chops on Friday night. A mustard sweater to church on Sunday. Mustard on hamburgers at Amy and Jake's. Squeaky cheese...(this counts as a mustard color right?).
I was frustrated because I got all cute to teach in church on Sunday, but our bishopric had failed to inform us that we would be combined for an extra long meeting for Relief Society/Priesthood and we didn't have to teach. We are so prepared for teaching in two weeks, I'm a little sickened by how on top of things that makes us.
Besides a trip to the cheese factory on Saturday my day consisted of working for eight hours and watching the football game from my computer. It was only mildly depressing.
It was all made up for by visiting Amy and Jake on Sunday. We played Spikeball, 500, and ate awesome food. It helps that Charlotte decided to like me while we were visiting. She likes to organize things. Taking the bracelets from my hand to the chair, one at a time mind you, and then bringing them back to me. Over and over and over again. This kid cracks me up.
Also, I am not a fan of Mondays. They were fine before I had classes on Monday. I don't like the sun that early in the morning as Mark drags me to class. He sometimes literally has to pull me along by the hand. He is a morning person, I am not. I used to be a night owl, but truthfully I turn into a pumpkin about ten o'clock these days. So I guess you could say that I'm a stay-in-bed-indefinitely kind of person now.
Bring on the week!

No comments: