Thursday, January 21, 2010

Guess what I wrote...again...

There should be some award for me since I'm writing for the second day in a row. Yes, I am awesome.
Today was my late class day so I got to sleep in. I'm not really sure why I stayed up so late last night though. My roommates were watching a movie that I wasn't going to watch so I just kind of chilled my room and watched House on Hulu. Gotta say, that show is amazing.
My roommates decided to cook for the first time ever...(I'm actually being serious, none of us EVER cook). They cooked some amazing cafe rio salads and I don't think I've been that full in a week.
My last class of the day got cancelled..but of course I didn't find that out until I walked up three flights of stairs. That's not an issue though. Plus I got walked to class by my new friend Tyler, who is in my English class. It was great.
Well here's my song of the day:
1000 Suns by 30 Seconds to Mars

No comments: