Friday, January 29, 2010

Home...again....

Ah....I love coming home. I just hate the drive. Yesterday worked out amazingly well...until I hit SLC.
I left Logan at 4:20 and hit SLC at 5:20. That's not bad time really. I had this awesome red pick up truck I followed because I'm too scared to do 85 mph by myself.... And once I hit SLC I saw it......
TRAFFIC.
Needless to say after a couple jerks and a flipping off of one of them. (Well I didn't REALLY flip them off. I just gave them a finger which made it look like I gave them THE finger...) I made it home by 6:45. Which sucks. But I'm home and I can't complain about that!
But I did have a funny thing happen to me yesterday as I was leaving English. My new friend Tyler and his friend Brett(?) and I were walking. We got on the topic of football. Well I am an avid Colts fan and have been for a very long time. I started going on about the Colts and their playbook and how much I hate the Patriots. The look on the boys' faces....PRICELESS.
Ok so maybe I shouldn't unleash my awesomeness on unsuspecting boys, but I couldn't help it! It was just too good of an opportunity and they never saw it coming.
Anyways I had TDeck over to play some Halo with me and Tys, which was freaking fun! I just have to say that I got 15 of our 32 kills on one of the levels which TDeck and Tys both only got 9. WOOT! (I actually did pretty lousy on all the other levels though, so I shouldn't be bragging.)
Anyways, boarding tonight with my buddy Hayley and it should rock hardcore!

No comments: