Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Oh yeah - didn't I say I was going to write more often?

Ok so let's just be serious for a minute. I haven't been writing. And I was so sure I was turning over a new leaf. *sigh*
You know what happened? Life happened. College happened. Living with 5 girls is a little crazy. Not that I don't love it. Just that it's different. I've never had sisters, so it's sort of like having them.
I really will try to be better about this whole blog thing. I just watched Julie & Julia and I felt like the whole thing was like this HUGE guilt trip. Write in your blog, write in your blog, over and over and over again.
The blog thing is going to be harder than ever right now. I have an internship where I write a 400 word article and 4 100 word blog posts a day. Kill me. And today I realized while I was attempting to work on my book that I have writers block. Well when it comes to by book anyways. For everything else I can usually pull something out of my butt.
And today as I was trying to force the bathroom door open because so much of Katie's stuff is in the way I was struggling is that I have stuff to write about. And though I love Katie, someone is going to get a kick out of reading about how I could barely fight my way into my own bathroom. I have plenty to write about.
Now I promised free music or good music anyways. Anyone seen 500 Days of Summer? AMAZING. Part of what makes it amazing is the music! My top 3 picks (seriously go look these up!)
1. Us - Regina Spektor
2. Hero - Regina Spektor
3. She's got you high - Mumm-Ra

mr

No comments: