Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Good, Bad, Awkward.


The Good:
- The compliments received on this jacket today.
- That I was actually productive during my break between classes.
- Husband made my lunch, quite delicious too. Can't beat good ol' peanut butter and honey. Best husband ever.
- The awesomeness of meeting Husband on campus before class and just sitting and talking.
The Bad:
- How much I have to do for my Political Statistics. Procrastinator over here.
- My nose being completely plugged while walking up four flights of stairs. Don't mind me just huffing and puffing over here....
- My professor was especially unintelligible today. Good thing he used a powerpoint.
The Awkward:
- Going to pull out my lunch and having a shoe fall out of my back pack. Hey, my shoes give me blisters and I made sure to go to school prepared...just in case you know...not weird right?
- How old this jacket is. Circa January 2009. I kid you not.
- The girl with a Katy Perry wig on campus. I didn't get a picture so you'll just have to trust me on this one.
- Walking home through the cemetery while people are visiting gravestones.
- The sprinklers in the cemetery. Why is it I can never arrive at the area they're going off while they are actually spraying the grass not the path? And why are they on 24/7? I swear, the same ones are on EVERYDAY.


No comments: