Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Today I love.

This outfit. So what, my sweater is not quite as mustard-y colored as I would have liked. But I still think it will look adorable with my navy polka-dot dress.
Waking up to husband cuddling me. This is much better than an alarm. He even turns my alarm off, mostly because the sound of it makes me want to curse.
Grocery shopping. We have fresh fruits and veggies in the house and this doesn't last long. Yum.
This bracelet.  I'm in love with it. I'm just not feeling like dropping the cash for it and the shipping since it has to come from Spain. But really guys, this bracelet just screams Mikayla.
Scarves. It hasn't quite gotten cold enough to break out my scarves yet, and most of mine are chunky knit ones that shouldn't see the light of day until it is actually cold, otherwise I'll die of heat. I have a cute idea for a homemade infinity scarf...but I need a sewing machine. I might break down and just sew it by hand since I feel guilty stealing my mother's away all the time.
This iPhone case.  And this one too. I'm telling you guys, Etsy will be the death of me.
Painting my nails. When I do paint them I feel fancy....what feels not so fancy is the fact that I cannot maintain painted nails for more than about two hours. Seriously, that's how long before I inevitably chip them. This is a problem.
However, since Mark and I read through this week's lesson and realized the bulk of it is on intimacy in marriage we have steered clear of the manual and even talking about teaching Sunday. I feel for our class, this Sunday will be an awkward one.


No comments: