Thursday, September 9, 2010

The boys have gone...CRAZY!

There's something kind of strange going on. It must be in the water. The boys have gone completely crazy.
No boys ever paid THIS much attention to me. I keep looking in the mirror wondering if I look slutty or something. I don't...so what IS going on?
Far too many boys have taken up confessing that they like me in a very short amount of time. It kind of blows my mind.
So what could be the explanation of this weirdness? The boys have gone crazy. Period.
Does this add confusion to my life? You betcha. Do I ever have anything good to say when this happens? Nope.
Some of the best lines...
"But I don't want to date you!"
"Are you sure you want to do that?"
"You're a little intense sometimes."

Why do these things come out of my mouth when stuff like this happens? It's just uncontrollable. My brain is just banging it's head against the wall screaming, "STUPID STUPID STUPID." It usually isn't until at least ten minutes later that I figure out I said something bad.
Whoops.

No comments: