Sunday, September 12, 2010

Butt Juice

Mark Poole and I are best friends. The following story is why:
It was Labor Day and Mark was giving me a ride back up to Logan from Pleasant Grove, like the good friend he is. When he asked me for his help in pulling a great prank.
He and his sister and brother-in-law, Amy and Jake respectively, have a running joke about butt juice.
So Mark made his own. You'll have to ask him for the full recipe, but I'm pretty sure it went something like food coloring, water, garlic, and a myriad of other nasty things. He placed it in a Simply Grapefruit juice thing with ribbons and a really great bag.
So here's what we did. Amy and Jake have never really met me. So I decided to go knock on their door and introduce myself as a member of the Relief Society and present them with the bag.
Mark happened to know that the RS of their ward had been trying to track them down since they had recently moved in. So I went and knocked on the door.
Jake answered and I started talking, "Hi, my name is Kaitlyn(Yes Kait I stole your name.) from the Relief Society. I just wanted to drop this by and welcome you to the ward." I handed Jake the bag.
"Well thank you," Jake replied.
"You're welcome, sorry to drop by so late!" I said with a smile.
Jake nodded and seemed to be trying to get rid of me, "Not a problem. Thanks for coming by."
I was really really excited and started bounding down the steps to Mark feeling kind of nervous because I had just pulled off something as awesome as that. I, in my klutziness, started falling DOWN the stairs, but caught myself. Luckily.
Mark laughed. I think I might have punched him. Probably.
We sat there for a minute waiting for Jake to run out screaming at us because the tag said butt juice...and Mark had artfully used toilet paper instead of tissue paper.
Jake didn't so me and Mark went and knocked on the door. Jake just laughed. We visited and laughed about the situation, and then me and Mark continued on our way to Logan.
Good times.

No comments: