Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Taco Tuesday

I love Taco Tuesday. Not only does it bring the deliciousness of cheap Cafe Rio food, but yesterday it brought the fun that was Brad Francis.
My dear friend Brad is hands down one of the most hilarious people I know. And this was the first time we've ever hung out.
He brought his roommate Brady (?) along with him and that just added to the hilarity of the night.
There's just not the much to do while you're hungry and waiting in line for delicious food. If you don't keep each other laughing there's a huge possibility that your friend my decide to eat you. Not really, but when you can smell all the wonderful food and you have to wait in line for 30+ minutes, I'm sure it's a temptation for some.
After dropping Brad and Brady off...I tried to get everything into my apartment. I suck at this. I dropped my diet coke in my car...which spilled. So I had to clean that up. Then I locked my car and realized that somehow I had left the lights on.
So I had to unlock my car to turn off my lights and I dropped my ranch dressing on the asphalt.
Cafe Rio ranch is like gold. I was devastated.
Confession: I picked it up off the ground and still used it. Only some had squirted out.
Then I couldn't unlock my door to my apartment and Taylor had to come rescue me. I was going to try and make it to the outside movie...but I didn't.
It was somewhat frustrating, but still a good Taco Tuesday.

No comments: