Monday, August 30, 2010

Allow me to introduce....

My new roommates! I've only really spent a day with them, but we all get a long really great and they're great girls. I'm feeling like I upgraded quite pretty well from last year.
First, Alicia. Alicia is blonde like me, but way more outgoing. Everywhere we go people know her and she knows exactly who they are too. I don't think I could keep track of that many people the way she does.
Next, Taylor. Taylor has a boyfriend named Zach that she's known for about six years but they just started dating. Totally twitterpated. It's cute.
Last but definitely not least, Mykelle our little freshman. She hates that she's the freshman in the group, but I had to say that to bug her. She's absolutely gorgeous and way nice. I'm sure these three girls will sucessfully fill this blog up with all of their funny stories.
We actually went together to Sig em up Sundays. Which is an ice cream social thing at the Sig House. It was really fun and I met a lot of nice people and got to tour the house. Good times.
I love Logan.

No comments: