Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Reeses Moment

One of my favorite candies are Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. Yum. They have just the right amount of chocolate mixed with what is the BEST peanut butter ever. They're probably really bad for you, but I absolutely refuse to look at the calorie count. That would just ruin it for me.
Anyways, while at work I got this ridiculous craving for a Reeses. I was running a training group and we were resourcing (Basically we just sit in the room with the trainees and talk, but answer any questions they have too) so I decided to go to the vending machine and buy myself a Reeses. As I walked into the rec room headed toward the break room, there was this cute boy I had seen a few times having a meeting with his coach in the rec room.
This boy is very attractive. He rides a motorcycle, he has a pretty good sense of fashion (for a boy), and an adorable smile. I know if I was not marrying Shaun White, I would most likely marry this boy. I thought he was pre-mish, just because he is so cutely awkward, but after some shameless Facebook stalking this boy graduated in 2006! He's old! He is also an RM. What a plus!
Back to my story....I was walking into the break room and I looked at this boy, he looked back at me...and then I bought my Reeses.
That was our moment.

No comments: