Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Are you asking me for my number?

Oh it was yet another exciting day at Pinacle Security. Today, Rhett (Subway sandwich boy) asked me for my number.
First he asked me when I was moving to Logan and then asked if he could still email me when I was in Logan. I said he could, but then we realized my hours weren't that great.
Then he threw in this little gem, "Is there any other way of contacting you?"
To which I replied, "Are you asking me for my number?"
I'm sure he could have said a whole myriad of things that could of qualified as smart alec-ness, but he just said, "Yes I am."
So I gave him my number and he began texting me. Good times.
Any chance a date is in order for this week?
Well...I did let him know I was fairly open as far as my schedule went. But his car just broke down. We'll see what happens. Makes me laugh really hard.

No comments: