Sunday, August 8, 2010

High Heels, Sidewalks...If you love me, SpoonMe!

I had quite the eventful Saturday night thanks to my best friends Kait and Hayley. Unfortunately, Hays had to bail early due to some packing/hanging out with dad time. We love her anyways.
First we hit up a wedding reception, which was more of a high school reunion/ward gathering for me. But that's cool because the food was good and they had Diet Coke. That's all you need at a wedding reception.
But this wedding got me thinking and here are a few of the criteria that I expect at my own wedding:
1. My honeymoon will be somewhere with snow. I have to snowboard. (I'm marrying Shaun White. This one is obvious.)
2. The food will be awesome.
3. There will be dancing to Frank Sinatra, and possibly some Metallica. Can you dance to Metallica? Hmmm....Head banging will just have to be expected.
4. I want to ride away from the reception on a motorcycle, with a side-car. Only Mr. Right/Shaun White will ride in the side-car. I will drive.
Yeah that's a pretty good list for now.
After the reception (which I took a huge tangent from with my list...oh well) Kait and I decided to go to Spark in Provo. And the doors were locked. That was weird because I called...and they said they were open. Kait is weak. So we sat in my car for like 20 minutes because a cop, who was pulling someone over was blocking us getting out. Kait took pictures from inside my car. I felt like a spy.
Then we got lost trying to find SpoonMe. Well not too lost. Because we found it! It was quite yummy and we got to enjoy talking...a lot. We talk a lot. It was good. But we're going to have to go to Spark sometime really soon.
All in all a pretty dang good Saturday night!

No comments: