Monday, November 22, 2010

Duet

So I've kind of been freaking out all night long. I had choir practice...which was fine. Then ward prayer....also fine. But then choir pianist asks me and Christy if we want to do a solo for the Christmas program....we both laugh and tell her that's a really funny joke. She wasn't kidding.
We're both pretty nervous about this....so we ask...if we can just do a duet and presto! Christy and I are doing a duet. Yay.
WTF? How the heck did this happen? I'm in ward choir. I fly under the radar, and magnify the only calling I have in this ward...and what happens..I'm in a freaking duet. I think the last time I did something even remotely like this was back in like my sophomore year of high school. Megan Crosland and I..and I think some other people sang a round in some program of some sort....but yeah that's really the last time.
Yeah....I'm freaking out. Good thing I found the music online and I'll be playing it...a lot. Here goes nothing.

No comments: