Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy 100!

Yup this is it...the 100th post. I'm oh so very proud.
So today I was at the mall looking around in Tai Pan Trading for a decorative pot....I'll explain that later.
Anyways, I was looking around and this very strange girl walks up to me. I was a little confused, and she says, "Can I ask you a question?"
"Sure," I say totally unsure.
"Do you model?" she asks.
"Uh...no."
"Well....would you like to model? You're so pretty!"
I'm thinking WTF? So I try to be nice, "I don't live here. I live in Logan...which is about two hours away."
"Oh that's ok! You just have to come in for a quick audition in Salt Lake. You're just beautiful and I think you would be a good fit. Can I have your number?"
Yeah I gave her my number. I was taken so off guard. This kind of thing doesn't happen to me. Ever. I felt bad for her,  but I will be turning her down when she calls me on Monday. Still just makes me laugh and kind of weirds me out.

No comments: