Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Spring 2011 here I come!

I am officially registered for next semester. This is very exciting and I am very proud of this feat. I actually mean it was a feat since I got into Shakespeare....even though he's thoroughly over-rated.
So the official class list:
Word Writers (This probably means I'll be reading Tolstoy. Kill me now.)
Young Adult Literature (I bet I already own all the books that I'll need for this class.)
British Literary Histry Anglo-Saxon to 18th Century (Yup, John Milton...here I come.)
Shakespeare(Alright, I'll read "The Tempest" and I could totally do "Othello" but if you make me read Hamlet or Romeo and Juliet I swear I'll kill myself.)
And here's the clincher.......drumroll please.....
American Constitutional Law. This class just sounds big important and hard. I'm secretly giddy about it! I feel so cool saying it. Come on say that and not feel cool...I dare you.
Anyways, spring semester here I come!

No comments: