Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Things I need....

Warren Miller was bad for me. I have a much longer list of things I need since watching that. It's really not healthy for me or my bank account.
1. Snow. Yup that's right. The number one thing I need is snow. Severely tempted to find somewhere enough snow to snowboard and take a roadtrip there. Any one with me?
2. A new back pack. You know so that  I can carry all the stuff I need when I go Heli-Skiing. You need a lot.
3. New gloves. My other ones are kind of hashed. It's bad news when you're shopping for gloves and getting excited.
4. A new iPod. I need some serious tunage. Most people will be very surprised by the fact I've been surviving on a 512 MB iPod shuffle since July. Have I died yet? No, but I've definitely lost part of my soul.
There's a lot of other things I could use right now. It's a good thing I have quite a bit of self control....otherwise Gringotts (yeah I named my bank account that) is seriously going to run dry.

No comments: